What can we do to overcome obstacles to circularity in the construction ecosystem and achieve a truly circular economy? How is the gypsum sector tackling this challenge? Eurogypsum’s 5th European Gypsum Recyclers Forum will explore some of these questions.
Sustainable and circular practices are highly relevant for material processing activities such as construction. Hence the importance placed on the construction ecosystem in the European Green Deal and the Circular Economy Action Plan.
For the fifth edition of the Forum, held online in the current health context, we will take stock of progress on the European Commission’s initiatives relating to circularity in construction, in addition to looking pragmatically at the technical barriers hampering full circularity.
Join the event on Wednesday 26 May 11:30-13:30 CET!
Speakers will include:
• Fulvia Raffaelli, Head of Unit H.1, DG GROW
• Xavier Meyer, Circular Gypsum Working Group Leader, Eurogypsum
• Klaus Birk, Nordic Gypsum Forum
• Davide Tonini, Project Officer, Unit B.5, JRC
• Raphaël Gas, Director of Recycling, Serfim
• David Jörgens, Head of Mineral Materials, Remondis Southwest
• Maarten Hendriks, Managing Director Europe, New West Gypsum Recycling