Pollster US 2020 Election
The Pollster US 2020 Election series is a political podcast dissecting the red and blue strategies behind the 2020 US election in the weeks leading up to and after 3 November.
Sune Steffen Hansen | Denmark, EU
- Co-host of the political podcast Pollster in Danish.
- Partner and Public Affairs Director at Rud Pedersen Public Affairs Denmark.
- Former political advisor for the Social Democratic Party in the Danish Parliament.
Chip Felkel | Republican – South Carolina, USA
- CEO of Felkel Group and co-creator of RAP Index.
- Veteran public and political affairs strategist to C-suite decision-makers of Fortune 500’s, privately held companies, and national organizations.
- Served in strategic roles with Bush-Quayle ‘88, Bush-Cheney 2000 and 2004 and hundreds of races while at the RNC and SC GOP.
Jim Arkedis | Democrat – Washington D.C., USA
- Co-founder of Electica, the first TransAtlantic digital political consulting firm.
- In the 2020 US election, Jim consults on research and messaging with the Strategic Victory Fund, an independent organization supporting Joe Biden and the Democrats in key battleground states.